Saturday, September 12, 2009

School has begun

It's only the 3rd week of school and I am feeling like it should be almost done. I am finishing up my last semester of Nursing school. On top of all the papers I have to do, and all the studying and test I am also applying for my BSN. I have submitted my application to ASU, and then I am thinking about the U of U, CSU san marcos, fullerton, dominguez hills, the list is endless and the writing for these applications seem endless. But 14 weeks and counting I will be a RN.
Eric on the other hand is busy trying to figure out physics, Calculus 1B, Economics, Accounting 1B. We never see each other. He is always at MESA club and I at home with my head stuck in a book. Eric ran for MESA club president but lost to a guy that gives him the creeps (because he doesn't wash his feet and always wears sandles). In about three weeks Eric will be leaving for UC Davis for a premedical conference. Which I am really excited about. He will finally stop asking me how to get into medical school and know some answers.
We got an Alaskan Cruise brochure in the mail and now were all about going to Alaska. I finally got my passport so we are good to go. It's about time we travel the world. We just got to find people to go... Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. it has been a year since your last post.

    europe pictures please!!!!! lets get together SOON.

    ReplyDelete