Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our First Blog

I figured this would be the best way for those who care about us to get a better feel on what is going on in Mine and Eric's life. It's school, school and more school. Today I started a new rotation in Labor and Delivery. No more cancer patient's now its pregnant women, and babies. I saw a vaginal birth today one word ouch! It made me not want kids. I was stationed in the nursery not much going on in the afternoon. I loved the nurse that I was with she was awesome. I can never understand why school requires us to be in the hospital all night and then get up the very next day and be there at 0645. I will be in the nursery all day tomorrow and you know what I l enjoy being around babies more than old people. I am taking a toll what kind of nurse should I be when I get done in December?
   Eric is doing school taking four classes and doing well. which I am very happy about, finally. He thinks that he has a direction with school that will end in the medical field. A long road ahead for him. He is thinking radiology. So you doctor's out there advice would be greatly appreciated. Eric is being very patient with me and my study regime. He is itching to leave town and visit his friends in Utah and Arizona. Unfortunately having a test every other week keeps  me locked in my room with my heads in the books.  
   

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Buddy. Its good to see that you guys got this thing off the ground, and with such a great picture of eric to make it look so nice. I love it. Best of luck to you guys as you embark on a journey into the world of blogging. It's a huge waste of time, you're gonna love it.
    BEEF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I look forward to see the changes and things to come
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete